It is not an easy decision and takes a lot of dwelling to decide upon which is or will be the best place for you to live in. Since this takes so much time to decide as it plays a very important in our lives and therefore proper research and understanding the surrounding efficiently is very important. There are so many options like the locality the project is situated in, the kind of facilities it’s equipped with, transportation and other basic need is being looked after, etc are looked after before deciding upon where to spend your days, living with your family.
It is one of the most important and never-ending discussions to pick out between plots and villas. Both have their pros and cons and it entirely depends upon your requirements and preferences on which one you choose. Below are some reasons which will help in making your decision a lot easier.
Advantages of Plots in The Prestige CIty
Some advantages of purchasing a plot in The Prestige City Plots, Sarjapur are mentioned below:
- You make an investment in the area and it entirely belongs to you. It becomes your choice whether you want to build a villa or a bungalow.
- The appreciation value of the plot is more and if is in the nearby vicinity of a shopping complex or a famous mall, its value increases even more.
- The price of plots is cheaper than apartments.
- There is absolute transparency between you and the seller and these are allotted in a quick and easy manner.
- This is also an amazing opportunity in terms of investment.
Cons of Plots
Some disadvantages of buying a plot are mentioned below:
- It’s easy to buy a plot but the problem arises when the government, later on, declares the area as a commercial area and the government goes on to take the land.
- Many a time, people buying plots are often faced with the issue of encroachment which results in disputes.
- People buying plots often face the issue of disputed lands and have to go through a lot of trouble even their landfalls in the category even if they had nothing to do with it.
- Selling a plot takes a lot of effort and its appreciation price is also reduced.
Advantages of Villas in The Prestige City
Some benefits of buying a Villas in Prestige City are mentioned below:
- Villas are one of the most secure real estate projects and are often secured and provide all sorts of safety measures making it secure.
- They have huge spaces and provide parking lots, gardens, and backyards to the buyer.
- It gives you the entire ownership which is a huge advantage because you can choose how to design it, what colors you want, how the interiors should be etc.
- These can be used as vacation homes and can also be rented out, giving you financial assistance.
- Extra amenities like gyms, parks, entertainment theaters, etc are also always in the nearby vicinity.
General Cons of Villas
Some disadvantages of villas are mentioned below:
- In big cities, especially when villas are built in between the cities, they don’t have much to offer when it comes to quality of living and are just rows of bungalows.
- Maintaining a villa is one of the most important flaws it comes with because it’s so huge and requires a lot of maintenance.
- These are very expensive and living in it is equally expensive.
It is entirely a person’s choice whether they want to invest in a villa or a plot but they should make a pro-con list before deciding on either of the two.